Philadelphia, MS has truly become a great place to enjoy the slow pace of a small town but at the same time have the electricity and excitement of a large city. Check out the following and see why your next stop should be Frog Level RV Park.
- Big Rig Friendly and Pet Friendly
- Open Year round with mild winters
- 20/30/50 AMP Service
- All sites pull thru, full hookup
- Golfing year round
- A/C Laundry room and bathhouses
- Dog Park Area
- Security Lighting
- Casino Shuttles
- FREE Wireless Internet access on all sites
- All pets to be leashed when not in dog park area.
- City ordinance: No open fires on site. BBQ grill excluded.
- Resident manager onsite
Call for our Special Monthly/Extended Stay
• RV Site rates are for one to two persons per site.
• There is a 4 guest limit on all monthly stays from May 1 – October 1.
• Discounts apply to daily rates only. No discounts on weekly or monthly rates.
• A 3 Night Minimum stay requirement applies to:
- Holiday weekends
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Week of The Choctaw Indian Fair
- The Neshoba County Fair
Well mannered pets are welcome at Frog Level RV Park. We allow a maximum of 2 pets per site. Pets must be kept on a leash at all times and cannot be left unattended. Pet owners are required to clean up after their pets. In consideration of others, excessive barking will not be permitted. Due to insurance restrictions, the following dog breeds (defined by AKC) are not allowed in the park at any time: Pit Bulls also known as (Stafford-shire Terriers), Dobermans, Rottweilers, Chows and Wolf Hybrids – NO EXCEPTIONS.
GOLF CARTS ATVs, UTVs, Dirt Bikes, 3 or 4 wheel All-Terrain, or similar sport vehicles are NOT ALLOWED in the park. Only regulation size, privately owned Golf Carts are allowed.
Please contact park directly for our cancellation policies.